New Functionality Added
This update added the following features for Content Publishers and Content Creators:
- HotDocs 11 Interviews - We have added support for interviews developed in HotDocs Developer 11. This includes interviews developed as part of a .DOCX template as well as interviews developed as Interview-Only files.
HotDocs 11 Interviews use an updated user interface that features better performance as well as a new progress bar showing your movement through the interview. HotDocs 11 Interviews also contain many corrections and improvements to the display of interviews in the browser, a list of which can be viewed here.
The system will continue to support HotDocs version 10.x Interviews as well.
- HotDocs 11 .DOCX Templates - We have added support for templates using the native format for Microsoft Word 2010 and higher (.DOCX), which can be created using HotDocs Developer 11. The new format generates Word documents (.DOCX format) more quickly than the .RTF templates do, because the generated document no longer needs to be converted from .RTF to .DOCX. This new template format also corrects certain formatting issues which could be present in Word and PDF documents created with .RTF templates.
- Redesign of Unanswered Questions display in Transaction Details screen - The indication of unanswered questions in the Transaction Details screen has been redesigned to display a yellow warning triangle containing the number of unanswered questions for a given document whenever a user attempts to create a document and there are unanswered questions. When the warning icon is clicked, the popup showing the specific unanswered questions is displayed.
The warning icon is present whenever a user attempts to generate a document and there are unanswered questions - regardless of whether or not a document is generated (by clicking the Ignore Unanswered check box - if this option is available). Therefore it is now possible to view a document containing unanswered questions along with a list of the unanswered questions themselves.
WARNING: If you generate a document in one format with unanswered questions by selecting Ignore Unanswered, and then generate the document again in another format but you don't select Ignore Unanswered, then, if your Interview still contains unanswered questions, your original document in the first format will be deleted. You may, however, generate it again, as the check box for the initial format will be displayed again.
This update addresses and corrects the following issues:
- Incorrect Unchecking and Disabling of the Ignore Unanswered option - On the Transaction Details screen, if the user clicked two formats for document generation, then clicked the Ignore Unanswered option, and finally unchecked one of the document formats, the system would erroneously uncheck and disable the Ignore Unanswered option. This behavior has been corrected.
- Intermittent Logouts and System Error Messages - Movement between pages or certain button clicks would occasionally and sporadically cause log-outs from the system or in some cases system errors. This behavior was generally related to the use of the browser's Back button or Refresh button affecting the session management of the system. The root cause of this behavior was isolated and corrected.