New Functionality Added
This system update added the following new functionality:
- Password Restrictions Phase 1 - Administrators can now set password restrictions at the account level for password length and strength as follows:
- Enforce Password Restrictions is now an Account Option that we can enable for any account on the system.
- View Password Restrictions is now a new Permission in Roles that can be given to users to allow them to see the area to create password restrictions when setting up new users.
- Users with the ability to see and set password restrictions can now set a minimum length restriction for passwords for newly created users
- Users with the ability to see and set password restrictions can now set a requirement of use of: upper case letters, symbols, and/or numbers in a password.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The password restrictions area allows an administrative user to set restrictions for length and strength which are active an enforceable currently, as well as three other restriction types (lockout, expiration and recycling) which are not currently enforceable and will be added in future release to be determined.
- Sharing restrictions on Interviews - Ability for Content Providers to restrict which Interviews Creator Users can share with a Guest User.
- Data pre-population of Interviews based on Transaction Type - The data saving/pre-population functionality has be enhanced to allow for saving and pre-populating of data from and into an interview separately for each Transaction Type. This feature can now be used when Groups have access to and want to save/pre-populate data across multiple Transaction Types.
- New Workflow Action to Email Primary User in Group - Added a new workflow action that allows the system to send a customized email to the user designated as the Primary user of a User Group.
This system update corrected the following issues:
- Show/Hide Complete Segment Workflow Action Correction - An issue was corrected within the Workflow Action for showing and hiding the Complete Segment button when used with a "Dataset Equals Value" Event, such that it was not correctly reading the Interview value in certain scenarios.
- Enhanced Compare Feature for Document Versions - The document versions comparison feature has been enhanced such that is is more robust and creates comparisons for lengthy documents much faster.