New Functionality Added
This update added the following features for Content Creators:
- Ability to see transaction assignment in Transaction Explorer and search results - Added an "Assigned / Owned By" column to the results grid on the Transaction Search page and to the folder contents grid on the Transaction Explorer page.
- Validation for proper Transaction naming - Added validation requirements to the Transaction name when creating or editing a transaction to assure that the transaction name does not contain "/" or "\" characters.
- Addition validation for adding accounts - Added a "Re-enter Password" box to additional areas of the system where accounts are set up or edited.
- External User account self-serve updating - Enhanced functionality for External User accounts to provide ability for users to update aspects of their own user account such as passwords and account information.
This update corrected the following issues:
- Metadata seed answer file for interviews - Fixed the metadata seed answer file creation routine such that it always writes the latest interview user's information into the answer file for each interview session.
- User Name Validation - Fixed the User Name text box on the various account creation and editing pages such that in all cases it validates that name are globally unique across the application.
- Create New Client button permissions - Fixed the visibility conditions for the "Create New Client" on Transaction Creation screen such that it is visible only if the logged-in has permissions to add External Accounts.
- Finalized transaction redrafting by External Users - Fixed redrafting for External User accounts to generate new a document version upon submitting the interview if the Transaction is in a Finalized state.