New Functionality Added
This update added the following features for Content Creators:
- Pre-populating of Interview from Excel - Added the ability to pre-populate variables within an interview before it is launched, using information within an Excel file that is uploaded in the Content Administration area of the system.
- Custom "Access Interview" button name - Added the ability to assign a custom name to the "Access Interview" button on a per User Group per Transaction Type basis in the Content Administration area of the system. The name can either be a static text value or an interview variable name from which the name can be retrieved.
This update corrected the following issues:
- Blank Auto Save files - Fixed an issue wherein Auto Save files that could in rare cases be blank can no longer overwrite their existing answer file.
- Very large component file upload shredding - Fixed an issue wherein very large component files will now properly shred their interview components (enabling "friendly" names within the history and unanswered questions areas) when uploaded due to no longer timing out.
- Document generation using HPT template - Fixed an issue in the Document Generation service to allow HPT templates (PDF-based templates) to properly assemble documents.
- Max length for Transaction names - Set a maximum length of 100 characters on the Transaction Name within the create and update Transaction areas of the system.
- Application logging - Changed the methodology for application logging to allow for easier and more granular reporting on application events for Document Agility's support staff in working on customer issues.
- External User Invitations - Fixed an issue wherein, when inviting external users to complete an interview contained in a Template, and the Content Provider updates the Template, the interview ID changes but does not update the associated invitation(s). The interview IDs are now updated within all outstanding invitations.