As a Content Provider, when you log into your account, you will first see the Content Administration Main screen, which is your home dashboard. On this screen, and from any other screen you access, you have access (depending upon your permissions) to some or all of the choices on two menus in the header portion of the screen.
The main menu is located in the bar at the bottom of the system header on each screen. Depending on your system permissions, you may see one or more of the following tabs on your main menu screen:
- Content Administration - This is the only menu option for the Content Provider module of the system. Clicking this menu choice will bring you back to the Conte Administration Main screen from wherever you are in the system.
The link menu is located in upper right portion of the system header on each screen. Depending on your system permissions, you may see one or more of the following tabs on your main menu screen:
- My Account - Clicking this link allows you to edit the information in your own user account.
- Manage Accounts (if you have the required permissions) - Clicking this link allows you to manage the creation, configuration and settings for accounts and (if you have the required permissions) users for your own accounts and any Content Creator accounts under your account.
- Logout - Clicking this link logs you out of the Document Agility system. For audit trail purposes, the Document Agility records all log-ins into the system.
- Help - Clicking this link allows you to access Document Agility's online help system.